Thursday, August 26, 2010

Well...That was interesting.

This week was the beginning of school, and my goodness. It was wonderful, but so stressful. I think I'm going to like it here. I have no idea what I'm going to study, and that's ok by me. I decided to drop my Music class, and enroll in my Theatre class. I'm not going to lie--best decision EVER!

 Today was my first day and I learned more in this first day than in the last two days of my Music class, and we actually did...stuff, and my professor is amazing. He has so much energy and he really loves the craft. I think I'm going to like it--hopefully. He really reminded me of how much I love theater, and he actually reminds me a lot of Mr. Anderson. *tee hee.

I'm really weighing whether I should become a Theatre major. I either want to declare that or Communications. Still not sure. Hoping I can figure out. Then again, I may find something else that is interesting and go with that.

Today was a good day. :) A really good day. A really grateful day.


I think I should post A You Tube Video...This is the song we listened

in Theater. It seemed to fit then, and it still seems to fit now. Here we go...

No comments: