Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a long while since I've been on here. I really want this to become a daily thing, and if not, at least a weekly thing. I've been sickly, and gross. I have not been having fun with this, but it's leaving me--which is good. I have missed singing so much. I can't sing, due to horrible congestion and dryness in my throat, but I'll get there and when I can sing again. The shower will be my venue. :) I have a new baby cousin. Her name is CHARLY. Tee hee. I haven't met her, yet. Again, due to sickness. :( But I can't wait, from what I hear, she's AHHH dorable. I have been learning a lot lately. I feel like I've been reborn. A sort of renaissance that has opened my eyes to who I truly want to be. I was really confused for the longest time, but I think I know now. Which is a huge relief. Even if I'm still unsure as I to what I want to be when I "grow-up", at least having some direction leads me to something. So...I believe, once again, it's time for things "I know for sure..."


Things I know...

1. God lives and he loves me, and you, and everyone.
2. Music has saved and will always save me from myself.
3. My family rocks.
4. My friends rock, too!
5. Oprah is super inspirational.
6. Laughter is the best medicine.
7. Faith is the best hope.
8. Smile.
9. Beauty is only defined by how we perceive it.
10. Being different than the "norm" isn't being different at all.


It's time for some Ingrid. Enjoi.

No comments: