Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day Dreams. Real Dreams. All Around Me. Dreams.

Dear Dreams,

All I ever wanted for you was that you would become true. That all those miniscule thoughts I created in my head would become real, extravagent, tangible auras of life. Although you did not come true. What I got instead was twenty times better. But I must thank you, because although you did not become reality, you still kept me going. You make me the person I am today. Ever since I imagined being President, to now, I have no idea who or what I want to be, but that's ok, because you have given me options. You have shown me that dreaming is only the beginning. Dreams, I hope you weren't planning on going anywhere, because I have big plans for us, and have decided that I'm going to be keeping you around for a great while. The best dream you've given me? Well, the one where I'm rich and famous, and sing for thousands upon thousands at Madison Square Garden. Although it hasn't come true yet, my fingers are still crossed. Another one was one with Ryan Seacrest coming to my beckon in Elementary School (bahhahaha good times). Then, of course there are the ones where I fall in love with some pretty fantastic people. :) Thank you dreams, for inspiring me to continue to smile. See you soon.

Love always,

Nathan

No comments: