Sunday, August 15, 2010

I hate sounding like my Mom..?

Dear Parentals,

You are very near and dear to my heart. I will admit. You are quite an annoyance sometimes, but I love ya anyways. Why? Well, you are good people. Truly, good people who care about not only the well-being of your children but others as well, sometimes even strangers. You are happy, I think, and you have taught me happiness. You have let me find myself. Granted, you were a little naggy along the way, but still I have become a better: man, son, colleague, citizen, friend, sister, brother, confidant, stranger, and everything else a person could be. Thank you for letting me laugh. :) Thank you for letting me love. Thank you for always giving even when I wasn't willing to give back. All in all, I am blessed by your presence in my life and I can never express in a tiny letter how much you mean to me. Thank mom and dad, for just being well...the best!

Love always,

Nathan

P.S. Remember this next time we're fighting. lol

No comments: