Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 2: To: My secret paramoure; who doesn't know it, yet. :)

Dear Secret Crush,

I don't know how I feel about you anymore. One minute I'm in love. The next minute I'm not. It's as simple as that. I want us to work, but at the same time I feel I need to grow up, first. But I can't resist the way you make me feel. The way you make me smile, when I'm sad. The way you make me crazy, when I'm mad. There are things about you I love. Then again, there are things about you I don't love so much, but that's how I know this works. That is love, my friend, that is love. You're also ridiculously sexy, that I swoon when someone mentions your name. Most of all though, I love the way you make me laugh. It just makes my day! See you soon secret lover. See you soon!

Love always,

Nathan.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Nathan, that is so cute. You have a way with words. Why did you leave newspaper, again?! :) One day, you'll have to tell me who this is. Love you!