Friday, August 13, 2010

I don't consider it stealing. It's more like...borrowing.

30 days 30 letters. you get the picture. <<< Thanks Ellen for this simple, yet confident intro. P.S. Thanks to all my senior buddies who began doing this, and sparked my interest. I hope I may return the favor, and you can steal any of my non-existent ideas. ;)

Dear Best Friend,

You are more than my friend; you are my sibling, you are my better half. You show me light, and love, and bless me with wisdom each and everyday. Without you my family would be my only confidant. Oh dear, just the thought makes me shiver in my boots. Your non-judgmental attitude and your willingness to smile with me, makes you all the more my bestest bud. Bestest friend, there are things I can never re-pay you for. Such as, teaching me to love myself for who I am. Giving me confidence to go where I never dared to go. Showing me that I have a love for my family I never realized and so much more. Bestest friend you are the Winnie to my Pooh, the Macaroni to my cheese, but most of all you are the Bestest to my Bestie.
Love now and forever,

Nathan

Day 1: Your best friend.
Day 2: Someone you secretly think is cute.
Day 3: Your parents.
Day 4: A sibling.
Day 5: Your dreams.
Day 6: A stranger.
Day 7: Your ex-love/crush
Day 8: Your favorite internet friend.
Day 9: Someone you wish you could meet.
Day 10: Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to.
Day 11: Someone who died.
Day 12: The person who has caused you the most pain in your life.
Day 13: Someone you wish would forgive you.
Day 14: Someone you have drifted away from.
Day 15: The person you miss the most.
Day 16: Someone that doesn’t live in your state/country.
Day 17: Someone from your childhood.
Day 18: The person that you wish you could be.
Day 19: Someone that pesters your mind (good or bad.)
Day 20: The person that broke your heart the hardest.
Day 21: Someone you judged by first impression.
Day 22: Someone you want to give a second chance to.
Day 23: Someone who makes you laugh really hard.
Day 24: The person that gave you your favorite memory.
Day 25: A person you know is going through hard times.
Day 26: The last person you made a pinky promise to.
Day 27: The friendliest person you only knew for a day.
Day 28: Someone that changed your life.
Day 29: The person that you want to tell everything to.
Day 30: Your reflection in the mirror.

1 comment:

Ellen Donner said...

You're welcome!! :) haha