Monday, August 16, 2010

May I skip this one?

Hmph! My siblings? Well, my siblings are, well, crazy??!! But I still like 'em to an extent. Oh! Wait this is suppose to be a letter. Hold up, homies. Let me start again. ;)


Dear Sibling(s):

You are quite obnoxious, nosy, close-minded, yet you make me laugh. You make me smile, and you remind me each and every day that we are family. You worry me; in more ways than one. When you run off in the middle of the day and I have no idea where you are. When you leave for an extended period of time and I have no idea what you're doing. I guess, you could say I'm lost without you. Although I do have to say when you do leave, it's nice to have some time alone. I guess really what I want to say is thank you. Thank you for never leaving me drown as an only child, yet thank you for that envy, also.

That is all,

Nathan

No comments: