Thursday, August 19, 2010

Which One?

Dearest Ex-Crush:

I just got over you last night when I finally came to my senses. You are a beautiful human being. You are funny. You are kind. You are most definitely eccentric, and I would love to be with you, but the world calls me for bigger things. Things you'd rather not be a part of, and that's fine, but don't hold me back. I love you, so much, but now I can't say that, because just admitting that means that there is still something there. I hope your life brings you happiness. I hope you find everything you've been searching for, and if not, I hope you hear me in the back of your head saying, "I told you so." Fare thee well my ex obsession, actually no. This is good-bye. Forever. Thank you. Thank you for letting me be me with you, and showing me that sometimes a crush; is just a crush. <3

No longer yours,

Nathan

No comments: