Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013

I remember something profound a co-worker of mine mentioned in passing. He said something to the effect of resolutions being worth while, but that resolutions should only be a blueprint for what we want to accomplish throughout the year. We can't stick to the plan one-hundred percent. So, while having resolutions, goals, and "things to do" are good for our mental state. Nothing should be set in stone, we should constantly be trying to be better people.

So...with that said. I give you my resolutions and a list of 5 things I want to accomplish in 2013, but I have to premise this post by saying that this is merely a blueprint. My ultimate goal in life is to be happy. I will adjust and move things around, as needed but for now this is what I want:

1.) To be more honest and open.
2.) To be more spontaneous.
3.) To be healthier.
4.) To be more spiritual


Some things I want to accomplish:


1.) Begin, finish, edit or revise a piece of written work.
2.) Twelve dates. (One each month?)(Within a month?) (Within a day?)
3.) Three-day fast.
4.) Travel the world. (Random destination?) (Somewhere I've been before?) 
5.) Attend a church service of various denominations. 


HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!




No comments: