Saturday, December 15, 2012

Number Two

I foresee me talking about a lot of people. This year was a year my life was filled and emptied with people, and I couldn't help but give-in to being sappy about one guy in particular.


2. 

This Kid...



Braden Dunbar


He has been one of the greatest people I've met this year. There is only one word to describe him and that is fascinating. I have the best time when we massacre the town with our crazy-ness. He makes me laugh, and takes the most flattering Instagram photos of me.

He has been such a confidant whom I feel I'm able to talk to, laugh with, laugh at, relate to, and listen to. I am so grateful to have met him. I hope to go on many more excursions with him throughout 2013, but for now. I can only thank him for being someone I can call "friend".



No comments: