Friday, December 14, 2012

Top Moments of 2012

When I tried to create my "best year" photo collage on Facebook it gave me four photos within the same month, and I was highly disappointed. I decided to take it upon myself and just blog about my favorite moments from this past year. With the New Year approaching I felt it was appropriate. So, I'll be sharing good times, bad times, fun times, sad times, and everything in between. I don't have a limit of how many I'll do. Just as they come to me I'll post them. 

While perusing my photos I found these beauties so this moment will be number one!


1.
Matt Willie told me he wanted to "take me to a wedding," so I obliged. Mostly, because I love weddings. I'm not really sure as to why anymore. I feel like every wedding I attend falls short of something, and it never fulfills my expectations, but I find myself still obsessed, and still attending them. In the Summer alone I attended eight of them, and this was one of my favorites.

The venue was perfect, the couple was stunning, and the reception was so much fun. The room was filled with happiness which emanated from every soul in the room. 

I had so much fun, and Matt was such a great date. We ended the night with a slow dance, and it's a beautiful moment I'm glad was caught on camera, and I got to share with him. All weddings should be like this one: spectacular not because of what is happening but because of who it is happening with. 





No comments: