Thursday, December 20, 2012

Top Moments of 2012: Number Four

4.

As I've mentioned before. I LOVE WEDDINGS, and I went to a lot of them in the summer, but I went to just as many missionary homecomings as I did weddings.


That would be Natasha putting oil on a plate to eat bread at The Macaroni Grill when we went to eat after a wedding and she looked hawt. A man even noticed enough to check her out TWICE.


Same night. My finger "accidentally" got stuck in front of the camera. Tee hee. I have so much fun when we go out. 

This is the result of that day. I went to bed with a smile on my face and a tired diaphragm from all the laughter. Needless to say Natasha is my favorite and always will be. 

Moving on...

Like I said, many homecomings, including this one: Elder Essig returned from his mission and was just as divine as he was when he left. It's so strange to think that two years have already passed since I graduated high school, and now all of these guys are returning from their missions as the girls prepare to leave. This parallel universe just seems unreal, but yet so cool. The stories that get to be told, the legends that get to be made, and the memories which are now forever etched within us make life something worthwhile. I find only one word that fits exceptionally to describe the entirety of it all: astonishing. 

No comments: