Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day One...It's not what you think.

So, I was perusing through Pinterest. You know, the latest fad, and found this list of thirty questions. So every day this month. I'll answer these questions. Why am I doing it? I have no idea, and part of me is a little frightened at how vulnerable I'm making myself. I'm going to be as honest as I can with each of these questions, as I can. 


It'll be a process, because I'm not one to wear my emotions on my sleeve. I hope it also sparks a conversation for people to start looking at this list (and themselves) a little bit more, and realize that no matter how much we put ourselves out on that ledge...if we fall, there will always be someone at the bottom, waiting to catch us, because they know exactly what we're going through.
Cheesy. I know, but roll with it.






Number One: 20 Random Facts.
1. I once stuck Cheerios so far up my nose, my parents had to pick them out with tweezers.
2. When my sister was born; I went back to diapers. 
3. I've never dated a Jewish man.
4. Today when I saw a man wearing a yamaka...I imagined what our first date would be like... including our date conversation. (if you want to know how it went, just ask, I'm a little ridiculous):) 
5. Instead of illustrating my emotions through actions...I sing. Loud.
6. I know everyone is secretly jealous of me.
7. Sometimes I tell little white lies^^just because I think they're funny. Usually it's lined with a whole lot of sarcasm.
8. I consider myself witty, but I would never admit that (oops).
9. If Plans A, B, C, or D don't work out. E and F are (1) Become a pilot (2) Become a NASCAR driver. 
10. I still want to be on Broadway.
11. I don't have secrets...except for one, and the only person who will know it...is my husband.
12. I have personal conversations with myself in the car to; and from work.
13. I read a lot of memoirs.
14. I find drag queens very entertaining.
15. I'm planning on becoming a YouTube sensation. I'm just waiting for the perfect moment.
16. 6 Men.
17. I really don't want to be 20 anymore.
18. When I get really excited about something I don't really talk about it, but when I'm not really excited about something, I talk about it ALL the time.
19. In my head I'm constantly writing a novel about my life.
20. Until I was about 12. I was going to be a mixture of Celine Dion, Kelly Clarkson, and Cinderella in one. That was my life goal. Needless to say, my priorities have changed. Now I just want to be Beyonce.


THE LIST:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

No comments: