Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 2

Name 3 legitimate fears and explain how they became fears?


Ummm now that the question is brought up...I have no idea. I mean I get scared of spiders and snakes. Are those legitimate?

As cheesy as it may sounds...I've always been afraid of being "alone", in any sense: alone, physically and spiritually, without my parents, without a lover, or love interest, without God, or even without strangers. I was deathly afraid of being Alone. Although, I think what I feared the most was the sadness that people con notate with being alone, but the truth is being alone is never as sad as we think it may be. Being alone can be liberating and strengthening. I've found that I have learned most about myself and about, really everything when I am alone.

It's quite the place of solitude and rebirth. Being alone is not tragic. Now, I embrace being alone, even the idea of never finding someone to be my significant other. I have come to a place of understanding and acceptance. That loneliness is not horrendous. In many ways it's beautiful. No matter how lonely you may be, because the truth is...you're never really alone, ever.

No comments: