Sunday, December 18, 2011

Top Ten moments of 2011...

I've decided this week that I would list my top ten moments of 2011. I didn't realize what a wonderful year it was, until I took a moment to look back at all the wonderful opportunities I had this year. There are far more than ten, but I'm going to try and narrow-it down (for the sake of you and of me).

Number Ten:

London! I went to London. It was probably the most fabulous experience I've ever had. I am definitely going back. Mark my words. I must. I don't think I could live without going back. It is such an extraordinary place. So many things to do. So many people to meet. I just love it. Besides being 5000 miles away from home, in a country unlike any other. I also made some of the best friends in the world there.

Claire Heman and I have become inseparable. I love this girl like a sista from another mista. She is hilarious, and super intelligent. We have oodles of fun together.

Matthew Romriell...there are no words. I adore this man. He is an inspiration. He is a mentor. He is crazy-lovely-wonderful-marvelous person whom I can't even imagine my life had he not come into it.

Olivia Vessel has such a passion for life that I am so envious of. When she sets her mind to something, there is no stopping her. It's very admirable.

Laura Melton, I can't explain to anyone how much I love her. I really can't. She's a fabulous actress. A wonderful friend, and a beautiful person. Secretly, when I walk around, I tell myself to tap into my inner Laura Melton. That's how fabulous she is.

Andy Ricci has stories to tell and he is REALLY good at it. He has perfect comic timing, and is so smart. I was so lucky to have him as a room mate. Anyone else just wouldn't be able to compare to the wonderous wonder of Andres. <3

Among others that I met in London. These are just a few. I truly love them and miss them/it everyday. I'm so happy I had to opportunity to go, to learn, and to grow. I feel very blessed.

Well, until we meet again my dear London.

Wait for me.

No comments: