Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Number Seven

People.

I just love people..

Well maybe Love is too strong a word.

I adore?

No.

I...I...

Love will have to work. I really do love meeting new people. There's nothing more fascinating to me, than a person telling their life story. I'm not sure what it is, but I love it.

I have met so many wonderful people this year. I've made new friends. I've made some really great acquaintances, and I've had a really good time hearing their stories.

One of the most brilliant relationships I got this year. Was from this guy...

Boyd. I'm not really for sure how it all happened at this point, and I don't really care. Meeting him has changed my life in ways that were/are good and bad.

He has such a great heart, and such an annoying taste for V-neck, anything. But still he has been one of a kind.

Really great.

Wow.

P.S. We even went on a date to conference. Oh, you don't believe me?

Proof:

Yup.

No comments: