Saturday, November 12, 2011

This Time

I guess life is suppose to be complicated sometimes.

At least. It should be. If it isn't, why are we here?

I was on Facebook. When a friend posed this question...

What are emotions? 


My Response?

...

That's where I feel something. Then you feel something. Then we feel something together. "Your 


Perfect. Your perfect. So, we're perfect together." Sort of thing. Synergy. Etc.


Yeah. That's a reference to Wicked: The Musical. 


Anyways the point?


Emotions...at least to a point are within us, not to understand and not to complicate, but they are there to connect us. With emotions we relate to one another. It is why we have one another. To love. To hate. To envy. To enjoy. Emotions create synergy. 


I love that. 


S Y N E R G Y. What a beautiful concept. The idea that the whole  is greater than the sum of it's parts. 


Just  an idea. :) 


No comments: