Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I think...

WAY too much!

If Thinking was an Olympic sport I would definitely take home the Gold...

maybe.

I like thinking. I do. 

Sometimes, though.

It can be TORTURE!

I'm really ready for the semester to be over.

I really want at least a new position at work

or

a new job.

I also need to move out.

I've been getting a lot of  "Why do you want to move-out," faces, or "Are you and your parents fighting?" 

The Truth:

Nope. My parents and I are doing just fine. We're actually better than fine. I mean, there are good days and bad days, but they're not the reason I want to move out. I strictly want to move out because I want to take more credit hours at school, and need more access to campus to do so. That's it. I just want to further my scholastic career. NBD.

I have no idea where to start though? Do I move in with strangers? Do I move in with friends? Where do I move? Where is safe? Etc.

SO MANY QUESTIONS.
 Humph.
Who knows...



I'll think about it.

P.S. I think I have a crush. 
P.P.S. I love Ingrid Michaelson.

No comments: