Saturday, November 12, 2011

Become Better...

It's interesting the way things come into our lives RIGHT when we need them...

I was watching Oprah the other day...I adore Oprah.

It was her Life Class.

She was talking about Anger. 


Coincidentally I had been dealing with anger at this time.

I always thought Anger (Grrr) was just an emotion everyone had to deal with. Including me, and I had been angry before, and I dealt with it.

This time though. I was furious. FUMING. I was so angry, and I saw that this angry only fueled other "Anger's" in my life, even more.

I'm not really an angry person.

This day... I was.

So, I sat down watched Oprah, and this it what she said to me:




:) I love that..."Not only was she laughing, but she's shopping at Tiffany's"

This has become one of the greatest lessons I think I'll ever learn, and has become one of my daily Mantra's...

Don't become bitter; become better.



So, we must all feel anger. We are human, but we must also allow anger to pass over us like the onyx night sky, and search for the sunlight that peaks over the six o' clock hills. Anger is normal. It is when we allow anger to settle within us it develops into bitterness and resentment, and that is where sadness lives.

No comments: