Thursday, November 17, 2011

The job I didn't get

So...I applied to be an "Orientation Leader" at the University this semester.

I didn't get it. :(

I wasn't devastated I didn't get it though.

I'm not sure if that means I really didn't want it, or I've learned how to deal with rejection...

really well.

Hmph!


Perhaps I figured I wasn't going to get it, after the second interview. I think that I got along with the ladies just fine, and the interview went well, but I think the interviewer felt it was going to be difficult for me to juggle SMP as well as being an Orientation leader.

Which I definitely understand.
From an employer's standpoint.

I even started to second-guess myself, and that's when I realized "meh, whatever happens, I'm happy."

So...this summer is dedicated to hanging out with my homies on a regular basis.
Going to the Drive-in.
Throwing dinner parties.
Going to Washington.
Attending lots of Free and expensive events such as:

Concerts
Musicals
Art Galleries
and
Movies.

This summer is dedicated to fun. No School. No Homework. No ambitious remedies to "fix my life".

It's just about me, and my pals and working.

I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: