Monday, July 19, 2010

Change.

It amazes me how much life can change in just a matter

of seconds. I mean really. Who came up with this idea/

actuality of life just changing right before your eyes. Now,

I'm not saying I don't like it exactly. It's just so sudden.

I need some forewarning. An air signal, smoke signal,

a piano dropping from the sky would be sufficient.

Anything really. All I know is that a few moments ago

I was going to SUU, and now I'm going to the University

of Utah. CARAZY!!! Which means, yes, I will be staying

which definitely makes me smile. I wonder if there's a song

that can illustrate how I feel about this sudden change...

Let me check...

This doesn't really paint a picture of this exact moment, but

it will give you an idea as to my spiritual journey...




They really should make a stage musical of this movie.

The Orchestrations are beautiful I kind of want to cry...

This song definitey illustrates my love for God, and

how grateful I am to him for blessing me each and every

day. Giving me everything I always hoped for and nothing

I've ever wanted.

Thank you.

Well I now that I've brought up God I think I'll leave you

with this wonderful quote I found, that I love!

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak
that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might
do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
 I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I
 might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men.
 I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for
 all thingsthat I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all
things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am,
among all men, most richly blessed.”

Ciao.


No comments: