Saturday, May 22, 2010

This I don't know...but I'll try.

I'm excited. Yet...Frightened!

I can't do this, but I feel so ready. 

I don't know how to feel. 

I guess for now, I'm just going to indulge 

in every moment of it. 

I went to Prom...IT WAS FANTASTIC!

I went to San Francisco with my bestie...LOVED IT

Pictures to come (don't worry). ;) 

I went to my LAST choir concert...I CRIED a little. :') 

It was precious. 

Tonight I went to my Senior Banquet...SO FUN!

I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

I know that graduation is just around the corner, but 

I really don't want to come to terms with that, but I guess...

I must, but not now. Not tonight. 

All I know is I'm not going to cry. 

Nope, I refuse. Crying is not on my itinerary. 

Anywho below is some poetry to express my feelings 

about all this change.

OH, and this great video of an Acoustic version of

"Poker Face," but the won-der-ful Idina Menzel

and Lea Michele in Glee...give it a listen

...you know you want to. ;) 


 "Blissful nights. Silent love; my fear comes from up above.
Stolen memories, and naked thoughts. Come with me. 
Let's not get caught."




  

No comments: