Monday, May 3, 2010

Hannah, you make me smile.

So, I don't do this. Ever! Although I don't think

it counts because I've only been blogging for like

two months now, but either way.

I'm posting another blog today.

Why? You might ask...well


Hannah Wing--only like the most amazing woman

put on the planet--inspired me to dedicate this blog

to her. So here goes it.

I love Hannah. She makes me smile like no one else

can. I mean really. She is a hoot and two-thirds.

Just thinking about her makes me cry, from laughing.

She's this beautiful red-head, with wonderful freckles

to decorate her magnificent face, and her style; is only

one of a kind. She has a heart made of platinum, and she

makes me want to go learn to fly a plane--it's been a life

long dream of mine for quite some time--that's how much

she inspires me! I love you Hannah Grace Wing. Now

and always.

Hmmm...I think I'll do this more often...(:

1 comment:

Hannah Grace said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You are just the greatest person in the whole wide world. You have no idea how much I just love you! I miss you every day in newspaper. There is a gaping hole in my heart every time I even think about it. I still remember getting married. Those were the best 4 minutes of my life. If only we had tried a little harder, maybe we could have made things work. Now we'll never know, and we're stuck wondering what could have been :)

We still need to have our personal prom!!

Love,
Hannah Grace Wing