Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Day More

Tomorrow is Graduation. I really can't even fathom 

that it is here. I don't know what to do with myself.

At the same time I'm really, REALLY excited!

I don't think I'll cry...or at least I'm hoping I 

don't cry. Every time I look around me all I 

see is that it is the last of anything I'll do in 

High School; my last first period, my last

dance, choir concert, my last lunch time with

friends in "Valhalla," my last everything. We 

we're discussing this at Denny's last night (at

one in the morning, mind you). It's so silly, yet

so serious. The support from everyone has been

overwhelming. Those who just want to say "congrats," 

I thank you, truly and deeply, thank you. 

I look back on my path of life and I chuckle a little

but I am happy. Then, I look forward, and I smile at

the unknown. 

Here is One Day More from Les Mis; yup this pretty much

sums it up...


No comments: