Monday, April 19, 2010

Up To The Mountain


Yesterday afternoon, we lost one of the greatest,

strongest, souls to be on this planet we call 'Earth.'

He was kind, benevolent, loving, smart, happy, and

so many things that I wish I could be. He lost his

battle to Brain Cancer. As I reflect on what has happened

I am sad, yet peaceful. I only pray for his mother.

Oh, what it would be lose your son. I can't even imagine,

but I tried. So, I wrote this. I could never justify her pain,

but I do want to empathize with her.

Nothing is as endless as a mother's love, and the look on her

face. Was destruction. The destruction of herself. She fell

apart. We all know he is in a better place, and we will meet

him again, but till then he must rush Up To The Mountain,

and save our spots, because we Love Him So. So very much.


"Pain fills my sternum to the point of exasperation; tears fill my ducts,
till I no longer can cry. I stare. I scream. He is gone: now he can fly.
I love him; I loved him. I'll love him till the day I go. Now, I must stand."



No comments: